Thursday, October 16, 2008

On my way to Dayton for 'Theology on Tap'

Sorry I didn't post this sooner, but life happens.

I'll be at Oregon Express at 7 pm tonight, telling my story. I picked up a cold from someone on Sunday, so I've been coughing and sniffling, but it's not big deal really--just distracting for everyone else, sorry about that--so maybe it won't be so entertaining as the organizers hope!

They billed this as "political hack to priest" or something like that, so I expect I'll get asked more political than theological questions, since priests who answer theological questions are a dime a dozen, aren't they? More the worse for the folks tonight, because I'll have to be careful, or else they'll be exposed to my wacky political theories!

Maybe I'll see you there? It's not too late! Put down the keyboard right now!

3 comments:

Lynne said...

It's too late this time but at the first sign of a cold, take Zicam. It's amazing! It's a lozenge that you take a few times a day and if taken early enough, will stop a cold dead in its tracks...

Fr. Larry Gearhart said...

That depends entirely on the priest and on the theological question.

Anonymous said...

Wish the diocese would record these and put them online. Arlington VA does that and I've been enjoying listening even though I am past the "20s-30s" age specified for the audience. Would love to hear Fr. Fox.
--Kate