Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Walk Thru the Mass at Immaculata

Would you like to learn more about the Mass? 

Starting Wednesday, November 6, I’ll have a three-week “Walk Through the Mass” series. We’ll meet in Immaculata Church -- 30 Guido Street in Mount Adams -- at 7 pm, for one hour. I’ll walk through the entire Mass.  

Wednesday, Nov. 6 will be the beginning of Mass to the Creed; Nov. 13, the offertory and the Eucharistic Prayer; Nov. 20 will be the Our Father to the end.

This would be a great way to engage your children. I'd be delighted to have your kids ask questions like, "Why do you wear that?" "Why do you say ____?" "Why do you go here, and go there, and do this and that?" (I've noticed kids will say out loud the questions adults want to ask, but won't.)

I hope to see you there!

No comments: