Saturday, June 21, 2014

I finally gave the pope my advice!

While visiting the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception in Washington D.C., what did I see?

Ohmygosh, its Pope Francis! Now I know why he's been rearranging his schedule! He's secretly in the nation's capital!

Before anyone could stop me, I rushed over to greet him. Good thing I always have my list of recommendations with me -- just in case!


You can see just how delighted the holy father was to receive all my ideas.

Expect changes, my friends! You saw it here first!


4 comments:

Aridog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fxr2 said...

Oh come on Father,
I am ducking all the way in South Jersey! Those lightning bolts hurt!
I will say a prayer, and have a suggestion or two my self. I will email them if they are already not on your list!

fxr2

ndspinelli said...

A catatonic Pope!

Mumpsimus said...

A favorite joke among DC area Catholics:

A young priest was praying in Immaculate Conception, when the Blessed Virgin appeared to him and said, "I want you to build Me a beautiful church on this spot."