Saturday, April 16, 2016

'Hate speech' strikes Russia Ohio!

I'm shocked beyond words. I'm just going to post the pictures so you can see them for yourselves.

No doubt you've heard about the terrible incidents of "hate speech" erupting in so many places, particularly on college campuses in which...

I have to pause, I'm so full of emotion right now...

...in which the perpetrators use chalk -- on sidewalks!--to commit violence!

And now, it's happened here! In peaceful Russia, Ohio, right on the property of Saint Remy Church.

Here is the evidence; see for yourselves:



I know who the culprits are; they claim to be "pre-schoolers," but I'm sure it's just a ruse.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Fr., the pictures are not clear enough to see what is written.

Jim in St Louis said...

Once they are caught I recommend they be punished with koolaid and oreos, or maybe nutty-butters.