Thursday, June 21, 2012

Mostly moved out...

We had a productive day.

Four of us hit the road to Cincinnati this morning after Mass with most of my worldly goods. (We prayed our office on the way.) First stop St. Rose, where folks came out of the woodwork to help get my stuff up the flight of stairs to my room.

Next stop St. Theresa of Avila Parish, where we picked up a load of items for Father Bolte, who is headed here in July. A crew of workers--and a small pile of stuff!--made things go fast.

Next stop--for one of the seminarians and me, in my car--was a stop to the White Castle at Hopple and Central Parkway. The drive-through was pretty slow.

Next stop: St. Mary, where we unloaded most of Father's items. Then St. Boniface, to unload items for his office. The truck went back to U-Haul, and I came back here to clean up for my next several tasks.

I still have some work to do in my office, but I'm getting things organized. It'll be spotless by June 29!

Then I'll have plenty of time in July to get unpacked at St. Rose. See y'all soon!

No comments: