Saturday, March 29, 2014

Updating my links...

...On a beautiful Roman day! Am I crazy?

No, I'm doing laundry, and this is what I was doing (among other things) while I wait for the crazy Italian washers and dryers -- which I don't really understand. Not just the language, but the rationale for the various settings. It's not the same as ours back home, not even close.

At any rate, I've eliminated some and updated some.

Which leads me to this:

If you link me, I'll link you. If you have already linked me, and I haven't put your link up, let me know.

Exception: mindful of the fact that I'm a priest, I have, from time to time, not linked when asked, because of what I found at the other side of the link. (No, not that, get your mind out of the gutter; just stuff that's just...not a good fit.)

So let me know, OK?

3 comments:

Shouting Thomas said...

I have linked to your site, because I enjoy it. I don't have to remember or type the URL.

No pressure to link to mine.

The linky thing seems a lot less important than it used to, in any event.

Hoser said...

I don't want a link, but I do enjoy your travel blog. I have set one up for my wife's and I's trip to Fatima, Lourdes and Rome coming in the fall. I especially love your comment on Ms. Fluke I have copied it and sent it around to my friends. Again, thanks again.

ndspinelli said...

When we took our daughter to Italy I told her to observe the Italians and their culture. They are a people who could rule the world, and piss it all away. I think you are seeing it quite clearly.