Monday, July 02, 2007

Feeling better

It seemed to take all day, but I am feeling more human. It's not that I've been so sick, it's just a regular cold; but yesterday, my throat was very sore and so it was this morning too; and of course, with a drippy nose and sneezing, I just don't care to be around anyone else.

For some reason, when I run out of clean handkerchiefs (and did you know this is how that word is spelled? I didn't, but so saith Merriam Webster online), I am better. I've only got about three clean hankies left, so we'll see...

Of course, it so happened we had about the nicest July 2 you could imagine, low 80s and sunny!

Oh well...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did you think 'handkerchief' was spelled? A 'kerchief' is a scarf or a neck covering and therefore a hand kerchief is a bit of cloth which is held in one's hand. It helps to read Jane Austen! lol