Saturday, October 15, 2005

My stock is soaring!


When I'm not doing what I'm supposed to be doing, I "play the market" at Blogshares, where my blog and many others are listed on a blog stock exchange.

You can't believe how fast I've made money: I've turned an intitial $500 into over $270,000 -- in a week!

Oh--did I mention it's all play money? Sorry, I forgot to tell you that.

Anyway, its fun; and my own blog has soared, from a price of $.20/share to over $36 per share. Buying opportunities abound! Catch a rising star!

Oh, and if you buy stock in me, and link me, you make the stock more valuable (hint, hint)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have entirely too much time on your hands. (grin)

AB5SY said...

WoW! I know you have placed a portion of your windfall in the offering plate. I being a SDA know tithing is non-negotionable. Come on Fater..antie up and return to the Lord his share of your Blessing (even if it's play money) :-)